Friday 3 April 2009

People Watching

What is it about couples and the way they interact? The first two were having a well-earned rest after looking around the Mediterranean Biome at the Eden Project. The other two were tucking into Fish & Chips at Mevagissey in the March sunshine. In both cases, the wide angle lens on the Lumix was enough for me to photograph them without arousing suspicion.



There again, sometimes it is other cameras which are watching us! The following image was taken at the Lost Gardens of Heligan, in the hide which was set up when the place was visited by BBC2's Spring Watch. There was a demonstration of technology for filming inside nesting boxes, and yours truly managed to get captured in the process. There must be quite a delay in the system, however, as I was obviously reviewing a previous picture at the time I took the one shown here!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blogspot world. I will enjoy logging in - hope it acts as an enjoyable impetus to get out there recording - I find it great for making me review my images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I hope is that it will force me to think about taking pictures on a regular basis - I've tended to be a bit sporadic in the past. All a bit self-indulgent, but great fun!

    ReplyDelete