Wednesday 10 March 2010

Taste the Difference

Very dull and grey today, so not much incentive to get out and about with my new toy.  Since I had some shopping to do at lunchtime, I took it with me to Sainsbury's.  I'm not sure what their attitude would have been if they discovered I was photographing Coke bottles, Easter eggs and asparagus...


I took a few outside as well, as I'm still very much learning what works (and what doesn't) with this new lens.


Interestingly, exactly the same combination as Ann's (5DmkII and 15mm fisheye) shows an indentical fault: namely the dreaded "Err01", which is a communication failure between the lens and the camera body.  I'm beginning to wonder whether there's a software problem.  This kind of thing would never have happened in FD days...

1 comment:

  1. I like the coke bottles particularly - mainly because of the uniform colour. Make a good advertisement!

    ReplyDelete