Monday 25 March 2013

Flea Market

What does one do to pass the time on a "brass monkey" Sunday morning in Bristol?  Well, in our case we went to a Flea Market held at Bristol City football stadium.  Given the unseasonably cold weather, the place was absolutely heaving with people.  All human life was there, along with a fairly random assortment of everything from high quality antiques, through "shabby chic", right the way down to complete and utter junk.  I was trying out a new (to me) 85/1.8 lens I recently acquired, and these are the results.










It was a definite challenge not getting my own reflection in that shiny bum...

2 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely lens. Everytime i see it being used i think i must get the nikon equivalent. The old gals and the stove and mannequin pictures are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sue's selection - I am fortunate to have got the Nikon 85 f/1.4 on ebay a couple of months ago - it is a dream.

    ReplyDelete