Sunday 14 April 2013

Points of View

Every year, Cambridge Camera Club runs a Points of View competition.  All participants are given a map with a marked geographical area, and given five hours to tackle five photographic challenges.  It's always fascinating to see each person's interpretation of the challenges, and how different it sometimes is from everyone else's.  This year's challenges were:
  1. Tourist Cambridge
  2. Corner(s)
  3. Capturing a mood or atmosphere
  4. Retail Therapy
  5. Metal or Metallic Objects
I'll publish my five entries to the competition once it has taken place, but in the meantime here are a few images which either didn't make the cut or are completely off-topic.  I'll leave it as an exercise for the reader to decide which is which...


















I don't know if I should be worried, but I appear to have developed an obsession with dogs and ladies' underwear...

1 comment: