Sunday 2 February 2014

Museum of Liverpool

Finally I've been able to finish off the pictures from my trip to Liverpool last October...

Although time was short and I didn't have the opportunity to go around the Museum of Liverpool properly, it was hinted that I might enjoy visiting the foyer and staircase.  Indeed, it's a most amazing location, and the staff had absolutely no problem with photography providing I didn't put up a tripod or get in the way.

First, a few pictures from the outside of the building.




The interior was painted white, and was flooded light from a large window in the roof above the stairwell.  The monochromatic conditions called for a black & white rendition of the place.
















A place in which it is easy to get carried away, and one day I will go back to explore the museum properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment