Thursday 26 June 2014

Cromer Hoodie

Cromer Hoodie was taken in Cromer (now there's a surprise!) on a cold morning in June.  It was one of those shots where having a very wide lens allowed me to take a candid picture while the person in the eponymous hoodie thought I was really photographing the pier.


Here is the original image straight out of the camera.  After the removal of distractions (my wife and dog!) in Photoshop, the image was tone-mapped in Nik HDR Efex Pro 2 in order to give the gritty and slightly surreal feel.  Canon 5DmkII, 17-40/4L, 1/400s @ f/11, ISO400.


I don't know about anyone else, but I seem to have a habit of taking cock-eyed pictures.  What's really interesting is that they're always cock-eyed by the same amount!

#NikSoftware #HDREfexPro

No comments:

Post a Comment