Sunday 7 June 2015

Little Downham Horse Trials

As always, Ann Miles has beaten me to posting some pictures from Friday's trip out to the Horse Trials at Little Downham, near Ely.  Worse than that, Chris Fell has beaten me as well.  Bummer!

So, only slightly late, here are a few pictures from the day.  There will be more coming, but I thought I'd start the ball rolling with these.  There was a certain amount of learning curve when it came to Horse Trials for me as I'd never been to anything remotely similar before.  There were the inevitable decisions as to how to photograph the horses and riders, but also a lot to be picked up regarding the protocol of such an event.  For a start, it seemed de rigueur to have a double-barrelled surname, or be called Hamish...

























No comments:

Post a Comment