Sunday 15 November 2015

St Peter Port and Home

The series of workshops now being over, I had a few hours to wander around St Peter Port before catching the ferry after lunch.  I've always liked the town, and it's sufficiently small that walking is the most sensible way of getting around.  What follows is a miscellany of shots from the morning.









It was then time to board the ferry and head back to Poole.  I'm always sad to leave Guernsey, and this had been a particularly enjoyable visit.  Huge thanks are due to Carl and Gill for running the "best hotel on the island", and to all the Guernsey photographers who made me feel so welcome.  I'll be back, whether you like it or not!

The last couple of pictures were taken from the ferry just before we docked in Poole.



It was then a three hour drive to Cambridge, followed by the dawning realisation that I needed to go to work the following morning.  Roll on retirement...

No comments:

Post a Comment